The DLM team is a small group of 12 people that are experts in their fields and that like to work together with their colleagues. We work with large banks and smaller financial institutions and fund managers; all are engaged in emerging markets. Apart from working hard most people in the team enjoy playing a game of foosball every now and then. Our competitors are big IT companies that deliver off-the-shelf systems and the well-known consultancies who offer advice and services. Offering a system that is specificlaly intended for customers working in emerging markets is unique however, especially when combined with services.
We believe in the professional development of our employees therefore we give them a lot of responsibility and when possible, we take them to the next level by regularly taking them out of their comfort zone and providing new challenges! Despite our growth over the last few years, DLM has an informal and flat organizational structure. The atmosphere in the company and with our customers is very friendly and open. We like to learn from each other and we like to help each other perform well. We have a no-nonsense mentality and expect a self-starting hands-on approach from our employees and for them to take responsibility over their work. In return, we provide a stable environment with good employment conditions and a nice mix of experienced and young colleagues. As our employee retention is very high, our team proves the success of our approach!
Key features of working at DLM
You will be working with finance specialists that are active in emerging markets. We offer:
- You to have ownership and responsibility of your own work and the possibility to do project work
- A compensation that is at least in line with the market and the realistic possibility to earn a bonus equivalent to 2 months of salary
- Flexibility in working hours and in the way that you want to handle your work
- Coaching by very experienced team members. Direct access to the company management team
- Education paid by the company. A study curriculum or internal /external courses are possible. Most of our operations team members do the CFA curriculum
- The possibility and support of the company to develop yourself and to prepare for the next step in your carreer, even if you plan this to be outside DLM
- To do something good in the world. All our clients are active in emerging markets as they want to contribute to making the world a better place. We support their mission
Does this describe the environment that you are looking for? Perhaps one of the job descriptions below suits you? Even if they do not, please do not hesitate to contact us and we'll explore together if we can cooperate in DLM or alternatively somewhere in our network of clients.
We are looking for great people to join the DLM team. Please click on the role to see the job description.
Junior Developer - SORRY, THIS POSITION IS NOT VACANT ANYMORE
Treasury Operations Officer - SORRY, THIS POSITION IS NOT VACANT ANYMORE
Jobs and Internships
DLM Finance is always interested to hear from potential candidates. If you are interested in our activities, have interest in the financial services sector and emerging markets knowledge, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note: open vacancies are no invitation for employment agencies to contact us.